Updated November 10, 2023
On IdentificationTags.com, there is a minimum order amount of $100 on non-custom blanks, hardware and accessories. On all engraved, custom and printed products there is a $200 minimum order amount required.
Please keep in mind that any and all mock-ups/proofs are digital renderings, and as such may result in the final product experiencing some variations.
Colors will vary. We do not guarantee color consistency.
- In-Stock blanks orders usually ship in 2-3 business days, but may be subject to delays (see Delays in Lead Times below).
- Custom blanks orders and all engraved orders are usually shipped in 6-10 business days, but may be subject to delays (see Delays in Lead Times below).
- All digital printing orders are usually shipped in 6-10 business days, but may be subject to delays (see Delays in Lead Times below).
Delays in Lead Times, Shipping and Delivery
Please contact us for ship date on critical deliveries. Delays in shipping, delivery and lead times may be experienced due to unforeseen circumstances such as fluctuations in inventory levels, heavy workloads, delay or shortage of production materials, and other causes beyond our reasonable control, without any liability on Inland Products’ part for delays.
Shipping and Delivery
- Expedited shipping requests do not guarantee immediate shipment. Please contact us for ship date on critical deliveries.
- We ship anywhere in the United States and Internationally using the shipping method of your choice.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL orders will incur an additional $25.00 International Documentation Fee.
All claims must be made within 15 days of receipt of merchandise. Returned merchandise will be accepted only with a prior authorization and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Returned order shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Should your order be lost in transit
As a courtesy to our customers, orders that have been lost by shipping companies or the postal service will be replaced at a cost of only 50% of the original order.
Replacement shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise determined with the shipping company involved.